I was surprised and very happy to be nominated by Sovely Matters and would like to accept the nomination. Thank you very much Sovely and please do visit Sovely’s blog in www.murmelmeister.com for the creative design and lovely blog posts.
I am so excited that this is my first time to be nominated by another blogger. I am very happy that my blog can be enjoyed. Therefore, I would like continuing to share more stories. Hopefully, it will inspire you more.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was created by Okoto Enigma, it is a way to create a connection between bloggers. And it can make an amazing blog to be recognized as well.
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma –
- Put the award logo / image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell you readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So let’s get started!!
3 Things About Myself
- I love writing and telling stories. That’s why I love blogging. From a very young age I always find it fun to write some stories about myself or fiction one. However, I just find my courage to create a blog story only these two years. And looking forward to create more blog posts.
- Traveling is my soul. I love to travel with my husband and some friends of mine. And also excited to create my own itinerary. I enjoyed wandering around in other countries or cities.
- I like to explore new things. I like photography, cooking, and lately I learn some skill about watercolor painting.
My 5 Answer of Sovely’s Questions :
If Rebirth is possible, what was your past life?
I would like to think that I was myself. I really enjoyed being I am now, and would like to continue as being myself. Although there are many failures in my life, but I also find some great things.
What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done last month?
I spontaneously bought a watercolor painting set, and try to learn painting landscapes view. It is because I always curious to learn something new. So I think I want to explore my skill in painting. And the result is not bad at all. I think I really like to do it.
What is it you think about when you are by yourself?
Well, I live with my husband, and it is seldom for us to not leave each other around, but there are a moment that he had to go to office and I was alone home. For that moment, I am thinking of creating or cooking something that will surprise him when he got home. So I would like to say that I always thinking to create things that will surprise others.
Who are five people you are closest with?
- My husband
- My brother
- My mom
- My dad
- My traveling friend
Who was your favorite teacher and why?
My physic teacher when I was in high school. He was one of the best teacher back then. However to get a good mark from him was extremely difficult. And his learning method was a bit different with others. He gave us a difficult test but also taught us about the solution to solve the problem. So, that’s why he was my favourite teacher.
My Nominations goes to :
I would like to continue reading from these bloggers above and pass the Mystery Blogger Award.
My Questions for the Nominees :
- What was your craziest thing you do in life?
- When was the last time you feel lonely?
- If you can choose 1 talent, what talent will you pick? And why?
- Where was your best traveling trip?
- (Weird or funny question): If animals could talk, which animal would be the most terrifying?