It’s the time for savoury dishes, and I try so many times to cook this dish and it taste delicious so I want to share this recipe so you can also make it at home. So let’s start cooking!
- Chicken legs and wings (from one whole chicken)
- 2 tbsp vegetables oil or cooking oil
- Dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
How to make :
- Seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper, heat the pan then add some cooking oil, put the chicken in the pan with skin side down.
- Put some butter, dried rosemary and garlic in it, after the chicken skin turn into golden brown, turn the other side, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients and add 1 tbsp of water
- Prepare the baking tray, put baking foil then transfer the chicken into baking tray and spread the sauce on the chicken.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes in 230°C
If you cook for another 5 minutes, you will have the delicious crispy chicken as well. If you like spicy one, you can also add the chilli powder in it.
That’s it my homemade baked chicken recipe, you can try it at home and be more creative. And thank you for visiting my blog, stay safe and healthy. 😊