Another recipe in this day 23rd of working from home. Again, I try something new in making breakfast, I found this recipe from YouTube with some adjustment because I don’t really have specific ingredients just like in the original recipe, but still delicious I think. So let’s start cooking.
- 2 potatoes (shredded or cut into tiny stick)
- 2 eggs
- Mushrooms (I use champignon)
- Half of tomato (cut into small dices)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried thyme
How to Make
1. Prepare the pan in medium heat, put about 2tbsp of vegetable oil. Then put the mushrooms and potatoes in. Cook the potatoes until soft and tender. Don’t forget to put salt and pepper, and the dried thyme as well.
2. Make two holes in the potatoes, then crack the eggs and put them in the holes. Then sprinkle the diced tomatoes on the omelette.
3. Then put the lid on, cook for 3 or 5 minutes, depends on your favorite fried eggs style, half cooked or fully cooked.
4. Then serve it. This recipe is for two servings.
The time of preparation about 10 minutes and the cooking time is 15 to 20 minutes. It is simple and saving time breakfast. You can try this at home, with another additional toppings if you like to.
So that is my another breakfast recipe, I hope it will inspire you to be more creative. Thank you for visiting my blog, stay safe and stay healthy. 😊