Sweet Goodbye to 2019 and be kind 2020

So it is nearly the end of 2019. My husband and I did not visit too many places this year. However, I am very grateful because we could celebrate our 4th anniversary traveling the heritage city of Mallaca and Penang. That was an amazing trip.

I know that 2019 was not the best year for us, because there were so many hectic jobs, my project is running. Leaving early morning and going home late. But I hope it will get better in 2020.

Penang Street Art

I hope 2020 will be the year of traveling. 😊

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

10 Comments Add yours

1. amoralegria says:

I have the same hope for 2020 – travel! So far have booked a cruise to the Amazon next November, but am working on sooner adventures! Thank you for checking out and following my blog! It’s mostly about travel so I hope you enjoy it!

Liked by 1 person

1. riestiw says:

Wow, that’s great going to the Amazon, hope enjoy the trip. Yes I love traveling and photography too, and I like your blog too! Also thank you for visiting my blog too

2. A belated Happy New Year to you too! May 2020 bring you much peace and happiness.

1. riestiw says:

Happy new year too! Thanks for visiting my blog

Liked by 1 person

3. thebitzers says:

Happy new year to you too and happy travels ✨

Liked by 1 person

4. TCast says:

That street art in Penang looks great 👍🏼 and hopefully 2020 will let us travel more. That is my hope and wish too for the coming year. BTW Thanks for the follow.
    Teresa